Saturday, November 15, 2008

This baby thing is pretty wild


I've already shared this image on Facebook, which just goes to show ya how enthralled I am with it. Yes, in case you hadn't heard, Karen's pregnant (just about 15 weeks in now) and I'm -- well, we're -- really excited about it.

There are two frequent comments/questions we've gotten thus far about this: (1) do you want to find out the baby's sex? and (2) your life's sure gonna change, are you ready? To which my short replies are: (1') no, and (2') no kidding! To be quite honest, I really don't understand people's obsession with (1), but then again, I must admit that -- in response to that obsession -- I've gotten pretty obsessed with my reply to it. Similarly, I can understand why people want to warn me about (2), but at the same time it's not like it's terribly informative. I mean, it'll be what it'll be, I know it'll be different -- but I don't know how it'll be different, and neither does anyone else, exactly.

2 comments:

Ed Keer said...

Mostly we just like to show off that we've already been through it and ha ha you have no idea what's going to happen. Gloat gloat. And btw your life is over dude. O.VER.

Eric Bakovic said...

Your life is over. Mine is just beginning. Or something.